Currently, we are seeking Project Architects and Designers to spend most of their time in New York City and the Long Island area troubleshooting construction-related problems as well as having the ability to implement solutions appropriately.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- At least four (4) years of full-time architecture experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Software, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Excel.
- A professional degree (advanced degree preferred)
- The ability to manage all phases of project work.
- Experience in the drafting and detailing
- Ability to produce detailed construction documents
- Knowledge of ADA requirements, building codes, and standards a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Military background a plus
Experience in New York is preferred; Construction field supervision and/or project management skills; Self-starter with ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and contribute productively in a team environment.
Please email all resumes to email@example.com with salary expectations and earliest start date.
Only local candidates or candidates willing to move to New York area will be considered.