Currently, we are seeking Project Engineers or Field Service Engineers to spend most of their time in the field or the manufacturing site in/around New York City and the Long Island area troubleshooting construction-related problems as well as having the ability to implement solutions appropriately.
The ideal candidate possesses abilities of both, engineers and technicians.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop construction specifications and procedures
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate building and construction materials
- Interpret, review and approve survey and civil design work
- Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications for building codes and other regulations
- Establish, monitor, maintain and update construction work schedules
- Conduct feasibility studies, economic analyses, municipal and regional traffic studies, environmental impact studies or other investigations
- Monitor air, water and soil quality and develop procedures to clean up contaminated sites
- Prepare contract documents and review and evaluate tenders for construction projects
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations, and cost estimates
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or in a related engineering discipline, or specific experience
- Master’s degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline plus
- Technologist and Technician certificate or diploma considered
- Experience in MS Project and/or Primavera
- Military background a plus
Please email all resumes to email@example.com with salary expectations and earliest start date.
Only local candidates or candidates willing to move to New York area will be considered.