The Project Operations Manager will be the main customer point of contact for activities following the initial verification of eligibility determination and must be able to effectively communicate problem-solving options while developing solutions to complex obstacles that may occur throughout the project lifecycle.
Tasks include managing multiple projects simultaneously, including acting as a proxy for the Senior Management on customer escalations. The PMO will serve as a liaison between the client and the customer. The Project Operations Manager will be responsible for planning, initiation, and execution of complex and/or multiple reporting efforts to ensure customers complete all required compliance actions, (applicant documentation obtained, declined, construction status verification, etc.) and may conduct training as needed.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project/Operation Manager
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with multiple disciplines of technology including:
- Excel/Data Management
- Google Drive
- Project Management Professional Certification –PMP a plus
- SharePoint experience – a plus
- Highly organized, resourceful, with strong creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to adjust priorities mid-stream and manage projects from start to finish
- Must lead by example and be a proactive agent of change, and have conflict resolution and risk management experience
- Great customer contact skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- A demonstrated passion for customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree desired
- Military background a plus
Please email all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with salary expectations and earliest start date.
Only local candidates or candidates willing to move to New York area will be considered.